The International British Academy (IBA) provides high quality British education to children of all nationalities between the ages of 3 and 16. The school follows a modified programme of studies based on the National Curriculum of England and Wales to take into account Philippine culture and the national language. Students take the yearly Key Stage tests which enables the school to benchmark student's performance against those of students in other British schools worldwide.
The International British Academy aims:
1. To provide the highest quality of British education with the best of Filipino tradition and culture. This takes place within a stable, well-ordered environment.
2. To enable each child to achieve his/her optimum academic success within a challenging and supportive environment.
3. To encourage children to develop their talents, broaden their skills, and achieve their full potential.
4. To surround the child with a unique educational and cultural experience.
5. To develop the student to become a confident and compassionate member of society.
The International British Academy will be a leading educational institution recognised for its commitment to transform its students to citizens who are academically excellent, who have a strong sense of values, and who have a strong drive to contribute to society. The school will be recognised both locally and internationally for its excellent implementation of the British educational system.
Promote your business for free on Just Landed:
- 1.Sign up with or login
- 2.Set up a free business account
- 3.Edit your listing - get new customers