Britannica International School offers education of the highest standard to students from 5 to 18 years of age whose parents are able to meet the school’s self-supporting financial requirements.
At Britannica International School we believe in
- providing a safe, secure, stimulating and caring educational environment where children can grow and develop as individuals.
- delivering a balanced and effective curriculum, using modern pedagogic methods with flexible approaches to teaching and learning so as to promote academic excellence.
- fostering self respect, self discipline, independence and organisational skills for success in this rapidly changing world the equality and value of every member of the school community.
Teaching and Learning
Britannica International School is a community for effective teaching and learning. We seek to develop self-esteem and pleasure in learning through a stimulating and supportive environment that provides all members with opportunities to achieve their potential in the intellectual, physical, moral and social domains. Our curriculum is inclusive and differentiated. Planning is consistent and appropriate.
Promote your business for free on Just Landed:
- 1.Sign up with or login
- 2.Set up a free business account
- 3.Edit your listing - get new customers