Bridgwater College is located in the heart of Somerset, with main centres in Bridgwater and Cannington. It also has outreach centres in Bridgwater (Angel Place), Lufton near Yeovil and Paignton Zoo.
The College has an excellent reputation both regionally and nationally as a highly successful provider of education and training. The College:
- Is a Learning and Skills Beacon status College
- Has been designated an Outstanding College by Ofsted
- Received 11 National Beacon Awards in recent years
- Meets the Matrix Standard for information, advice and guidance services
- Has been accredited with the Training Quality Standard for provision to employers
Our examination and course results consistently place us amongst the best of all education and training providers in the South West.
Bridgwater College caters for more than 16,000 full and part-time students and employs more than 1,000 staff. The student population comprises approximately 3,500 16 – 18 year olds, as well as 700 students following higher education programmes. There is a growing international community, with students studying from over 35 different countries. Bridgwater College is a leading provider of business training to employers across Somerset and have an excellent track record in providing certificated and bespoke training solutions for the business community.
There is an extensive curriculum, which covers the four key areas of:
- Arts & Technology
- Humanities & Sciences
- Business & Professional Studies
- Land-based Studies.
Promote your business for free on Just Landed:
- 1.Sign up with or login
- 2.Set up a free business account
- 3.Edit your listing - get new customers