The Anglican International School, Jerusalem, is an internationally accredited, pre-Kindergarten to Grade 12 [ages 3-18] school. It is dedicated to preparing students to succeed throughout the world, in schools, universities, future responsibilities and careers, and it is founded upon Christian beliefs and values.
AISJ's mission is to create a student-focused academic and educational environment which aspires to achieve excellence. It promotes Christian beliefs and values whilst respecting the rich and diverse communities within the school and in its unique location. Its goal is to empower all students to become responsible world citizens.
- Each member of the community should be valued as a uniquely created individual.
- Students should be encouraged and enabled to realize their own full potential.
- Our school environment must enable the whole being - spiritual, moral, emotional, intellectual, social and physical - to be nurtured and developed.
- Mutual respect and appreciation flow from a fostering of attitudes of honesty, integrity, care and social responsibility.
- The international nature of our community enhances the learning experiences and social interactions of our students, staff and families.
- Parental support and involvement are vital to the realization of a shared community vision.
- Effective learning is achieved through stimulating students' curiosity, creativity and enthusiasm.
- A spirit of co-operation, coupled with the development of individual study skills, self-discipline, and analytical thinking will equip our students for present and future learning.
- The Judaeo-Christian scriptures are the source for the school's framework of Christian beliefs and values.
Promote your business for free on Just Landed:
- 1.Sign up with or login
- 2.Set up a free business account
- 3.Edit your listing - get new customers