The American International School of Budapest prepares its students to be responsible global citizens and inspires in each a passion for knowledge and lifelong learning. We are a nurturing and diverse community that instills respect for self and others, develops the whole child, and strives for academic excellence
By 2012 AISB will be a leader among the international schools of Europe,
recognized for its outstanding students, dedicated faculty, excellent facilities, and rich and challenging programs for students and the community.
- We are an inclusive and involved community of students, teachers and parents.
- We appreciate each member of our community as an individual with unique talents and abilities.
- We embrace the American philosophy of education and its approach to teaching that emphasizes critical thinking skills, creativity and inquiry based learning.
- We deliver an internationally focused curriculum that encourages open mindedness, tolerance and cross-cultural understanding.
- We respect our host country’s culture, traditions and environment.
- We require personal integrity and ethical behavior.
- We advocate social responsibility and community service.
- We promote an open and caring dialogue in which each voice is heard.