A'soud Global School is an International British School with a Pre-Prep Department (3-7 years), Prep (7-13 years) and Senior School (13-18 years).
AGS offers its pupils a vibrant and challenging learning environment, with a distinctive British independent school style, reflecting the values and dynamic culture of The Sultanate of Oman.
With a 21st Century vision, AGS will open in September 2016. Initially educating pupils across the 3 to 12 age range expanding on a year by year basis into the Senior School preparing pupils for iGCSE’s and A-levels.
Located in Seeb, on a purpose-built campus, AGS Muscat boasts state-of-the-art facilities and is committed to becoming a leading school in Muscat.
With a team of highly experienced Academic British and Arabic, and support staff, the school will develop independent and enquiring minds. Aiming to turn out young men and women with the capability to achieve their aspirations, both academically and morally. Ultimately, enabling pupils to respond to the rapidly changing world in which they will pursue further study and work.
The AGS Advantage
- AGS learning is a combination of the British Curriculum, Arabic and Islamic studies supported by strong independent school focus.
- Before and After School provision - offering a large variety of sports, activities and child care.
- Progression Teaching with Smart Innovative learning – Apple Mac Suite, classroom iPads, E-learning, and interactive projectors.
- Our Teachers – selected for their inspirational teaching styles and skilled subject practices, engaging pupils in every aspect of the curriculum.
- Education in Traditional Values – a unique programme that develops character, values and interpersonal skills.
- Enrichment and Sport – generous offering of co-curricular and sporting activities to develop, personality, perseverance and leadership skills.
- Exceptional Campus - boasting large spacious areas with facilities that ignite the imagination.
- Global Outlook – learning through community projects, overseas programmes and career guidance.
The school will be COBIS (Council of British International Schools) accredited prior to opening and will also hold membership with BSME (British Schools in the Middle East). Further accreditation such as BSO (British Schools Overseas) and IAPS (Independent Association of Preparatory Schools) will follow once the school has opened and is operating.