Looking back at 100 years of research and education in business administration, the Business School of the University of Mannheim has the following aims:
- To produce excellent research which will have the highest possible impact on the educational and practical activities of our Business School. As a research and teaching institution with an established reputation in the academic community and in the corporate world, we strive to attract the most highly qualified faculty: We target faculty members who provide innovative knowledge that is highly relevant to the business world, and who disseminate this knowledge through top-tier scientific and professional journals.
- To give the most talented students the benefit of our up-to-date research-based expertise within the Bachelor's, Master's, MBA, and PhD degree programs. Our goal is to enhance their personal skills and to familiarize them with critical thinking and social responsibility.
- To provide students with excellent professional skills by cooperating closely with corporate partners and by exposing them to a dynamic and intercultural business environment.
Is this your business? Claim this listing
Promote your business for free on Just Landed:
- 1.Sign up with or login
- 2.Set up a free business account
- 3.Edit your listing - get new customers