- UPF Barcelona School of Management is Pompeu Fabra University's management school, one of the best universities worldwide according to major international rankings. It is part of the Continuing Education Institute of Pompeu Fabra University, presided over by the University rector.
- Our mission is to develop professionals that will transform society by challenging the norms with science and social awareness.
- We offer master programs, postgraduate courses and specialization courses in Business Administration and Management, Law, Politics and Public Management, Creativity and Technology, Economics, Health Management and Sciences, Communication, Journalism and Translation, Marketing and Branding, Accounting and Finance and Human Resources.
- We define management as being a resource that is fundamental to any kind of professional development; it is not just linked to the world of business or leadership roles.
- We see education as being a bond between the university and the company. For this reason, all master programs and postgraduate courses are developed jointly by UPF's most prestigious academics and respected professionals from leading companies and public authorities.
MASTERS OF SCIENCE
With 82% students coming from 39 different countries, the UPF Barcelona School of Management's Masters of Science aim to prepare recent graduates and young professionals for 21st century management. Taught entirely in English, the learning methodology of these full time master programs is based on analyzing knowledge through objective data, enabling the student to manage businesses from an international perspective.
You can choose the following options:
- MSc in Finance and Banking
- MSc in International Business
- MSc in Management
- MSc in Management (specialization in Business Analytics)
- MSc in Management (specialization in Entrepreneurship)
- MSc in Management (specialization in IT Management)
- MSc in Management (specialization in Marketing)