- Geneva Business School is committed to higher education. It carries out its mission by assembling a faculty team having high academic and professional standards.
- The University is dedicated to the preparation of students in Business Administration and Finance.
- The University is committed to provide educational services for the larger national and international community, especially graduate education for mature students.
- The encouragement of students to develop their unique potential and to become quickly productive member of society is our principal aspiration, which is provided for by our University.
- In addition, the University responds to the needs of its students through administrative services, teaching, and research programs.
Stated institutional goals are as follows:
- To provide educational programs that enables students to read, write, compute, speak effectively,and think critically.
- To prepare students to demonstrate competence in their chosen field(s) of study at corresponding degree levels and to encourage excellence in student learning.
- To develop educational programs to meet the needs of constituencies.
- To develop continuous educational programs for both professional advancement and personal enrichment.
- To encourage and provide essential support services for creative activities and research.
- To provide leadership and planning for future development.
Is this your business? Claim this listing
Promote your business for free on Just Landed:
- 1.Sign up with or login
- 2.Set up a free business account
- 3.Edit your listing - get new customers