The cultural sophistication of an international city, the interplay of global political perspectives, and the ideas of seasoned business leaders…it all fits together in the classroom at Boston University in Brussels.
Students in our master’s degrees and graduate programs in leadership, business and international relations benefit from our location in the heart of the EU. World politics and business concerns converge in Brussels—creating a truly unique experience for the student of global management and diplomacy.
- Benefit from an extremely practical education—our graduate degree, certificate, and diploma programs are taught in English and follow the American style of education in practice at our Boston campus.
- Determine the pace of your education with full- or part-time programs and convenient evening courses—while sustaining the momentum of your career.
- Gain insights that you can apply to your career immediately, as you engage with an international learning community of expert faculty, savvy professionals, and fellow students.
- Become part of a respected global network of 250,000 BU alumni.
When you study at Boston University in Brussels, you're connected to the world. We invite you to spend some time learning about our programs.
Promote your business for free on Just Landed:
- 1.Sign up with or login
- 2.Set up a free business account
- 3.Edit your listing - get new customers