To entice you to scientifically experiment and observe the world around you.
Key educational choices
Our key educational choices are the following :
1. Interactive. All the exhibits are interactive (hands'on). Therefore, you choose the exhibits, you experiment them and you try to understand them by yourself. You discover them at your own pace.
2. Simple. The experiments use simple tools. There is not any high technology. This helps better concentrate on the phenomena rather than the technology that produces them. It also makes their observation easier and, finally, it will hopefully better convince you to try them home or to look for them in your daily life. Technology should serve human beings and not the other way around.
3. Deep. Scientastic offers you the opportunity to have a deeper understanding of the exhibits if you book a guided tour.
4. Open to all ages. Scientastic is adapted to all ages from 3 to 103 years old. Therefore, parents as well as kids enjoy the exhibits. This is also a place where the parents can show actively to their children that they want to encourage them to discover and learn by themselves.
5. Innovative. We build all the exhibits ourselves. We invented many of them. As a rule, you would probably not see those that we have invented in other musea. For instance, the Fakir-Golf seat to show the principle of "pressure". We also have thought how we could improve the exhibits which are of the public domain. For those, we tried to make them more interactive or more surprising or more educational.
Promote your business for free on Just Landed:
- 1.Sign up with or login
- 2.Set up a free business account
- 3.Edit your listing - get new customers