The National Ceramics Museum Gonzalez Marti is housed in a palace that dates from the 15th century and was refurbished in 1740 on rococo style with a magnificent alabaster entrance. Inside, you can find the 18th century carriages, the 19th century rooms, medieval ceramics and an important collection of tiles made in the Royal Ceramics Factory in Alcora. It contains an important collection of ceramics, with prehistoric, Roman, Greek and Arab items. There are also plenty of contemporary works, including some by Picasso.
- Tuesday to Saturday from 10:00 to 14:00 h and from 16:00 to 20:00 h.
- Sunday and public holidays from 10:00 to 14:00 h.
- Monday closed.
- General: €3
- Reduced: €1,50
- For children to 18 years and pensioners: Free entry.
- Saturdays afternoon, Sundays and public holidays: Free entry.
Promote your business for free on Just Landed:
- 1.Sign up with or login
- 2.Set up a free business account
- 3.Edit your listing - get new customers