The Canadian Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines (CanCham) is a non-profit organization that represents, supports and promotes Canada-Philippines Business interests and the interests of its members.
Established in 1989 and registered with Philippines Securities and Exchange Commission(SEC) as a non-profit organization, the Canadian Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines (CanCham) supports and promotes Canadian-Filipino business interests. It organizes over 50 events per year for its members and others.
Membership is open to Canadian and Filipino business corporations as well as to individuals engaged in Canadian-Filipino business activities. The membership includes large multinational corporations, small and medium business enterprises, and individuals involved in a wide range of business activities.
The CanCham is governed within the framework set in its By-Laws registered with the (SEC). The Board of Trustees has approved a Code of Conduct with which all Trustees, Governors, officers and the Executive Director of the Can Cham are required to comply.
• To represent the collective business interests of themembership
• To increase the business profile and Canadian connection of the members
• To advocate improvements in the Philippine business environment to benefit members
• To assist Canadian business get established in the Philippines.
• To assist members in accessing business support resources.
• To arrange events and facilities for members to exchange business experience, expertise, ideas and news.
• To Provide business orientated social opportunities
Promote your business for free on Just Landed:
- 1.Sign up with or login
- 2.Set up a free business account
- 3.Edit your listing - get new customers