The Thai-Italian Chamber of Commerce (TICC) is a private and non-profit organization based in Bangkok, composed by physical and juridical people, Italian, Thai and Foreign.
The TICC is registered at the Thai Ministry of Commerce since 1978 and recognized as member of the Association of Italian Chambers Overseas (ASSOCAMERESTERO) since 1984, TICC promotes the development of commercial activities as well as industrial and cultural collaboration between organizations and entrepreneurs both Thai and Italian.
The main task of the Chamber is to enhance cooperation by developing programs of common interest and increasing the awareness between organizations and public administrations in the two Countries.
In order to reach these goals, TICC organizes activities, seminars, commercial missions, networking events and meetings. Moreover, thanks to a strong collaboration with Italian and European Organizations, TICC is constantly involved in European Projects realized in Thailand, which lead to a constant improvement of the business flow between Europe and Thailand.
Our Mission is to:
- Promote “Made in Italy” in South-East Asia.
- Provide a forum, duly organized and on a high ranking and continuous basis, for Italian organizations and the senior executives of Italian companies and Italian executives working for companies other than Italian, which can identify, examine and discuss matters of common interest affecting economic, industrial and commercial objectives and to realize in a most efficacious manner the goals of its Members.
- Advise and assist Italian companies and other professional bodies who are either already established and/or intending to doing business in Thailand or within the ASEAN region.
- Advise in the promotion of trade, investment, finance and industry between Thailand or within South East Asia and Italy.
- Organize bilateral events/trade shows, seminars, talks, missions, round table, and business dinners periodically.
- Liaise and co-operate with the Thai authorities and to make representations as and when necessary.
- Promote, foster, support, represent and protect the interests of the Members.
- Gather, obtain, publish and distribute information, statistics and other data and materials regarding trade and other subjects which might be of use to its Members and other interested bodies, and keep Members informed on general matters.
- Promote meetings and various social activities in connection with the Chamber’s goal.
Promote your business for free on Just Landed:
- 1.Sign up with or login
- 2.Set up a free business account
- 3.Edit your listing - get new customers