The China Chamber of Commerce for Import and Export of Textiles (CCCT), established in October 1988, is the leading national trade organization representing exporters and importers of textiles and clothing in China, with a membership of more than 11,000 companies. CCCT members, involved in the business of manufacturing, exporting and importing all kinds of textile fibers, yarns, fabrics, clothing, home textiles, industrial textiles and accessories, operate in 31 provinces and municipalities throughout the country.
CCCT members cover a majority of Chinese traders, manufacturers and foreign-funded businesses in the textile and clothing industry, representing more than 70% of China's import and export trade in textile and clothing.
The purpose of CCCT is to represent the interests of the industry and its members and to promote the sustainable development of China's textile and clothing trade. The core functions of CCCT can be summarized as "Coordination, Guidance, Consultation and Service". The main activities conducted by CCCT include:
- Protecting the legitimate rights and interests of member companies, presenting industry opinions to the government and offering proposals and references for government policy-making;
- Assisting the government to guide and regulate business activities of member enterprises in compliance with the law, and promoting self and mutual discipline within the industry with a view to curb unfair competition and maintain normal import and export trade order;
- Establishing monitoring and early-warning system for sensible textile and clothing products, and organizing members in response to foreign trade barriers, such as safeguards and anti-dumping cases against Chinese textiles and clothing;
- Providing members with information and consulting services on trade policies, market & industry trends, trade data and etc. through fortnightly Textile Trade Newsletter, market reports, various publications and CCCT website;
- Organizing seminars, conferences, training programs and other related events on topics of interests and concerns of member companies;
- Establishing dialogue mechanism with industries of other countries, and encouraging business exchanges and cooperation between member companies and their foreign counterparts by various forms of communication, such as regular/annual meetings, information sharing and business matchmaking meetings;
- Sponsoring or organizing textile and clothing fairs at home and abroad, such as Interbrand in Beijing, China Clothing and Textiles Expo in Melbourne and the Textile and Clothing Exhibition Area of Canton Fair in Guangzhou, and organizing members to participate in trade fairs abroad, with a view to offer assistance to Chinese and foreign companies in developing both international and domestic markets.
Promote your business for free on Just Landed:
- 1.Sign up with or login
- 2.Set up a free business account
- 3.Edit your listing - get new customers