AustCham Shanghai strengthens Australia-China business, government and community relationships and promotes Australia as a creative and reliable provider of innovative, high quality business solutions.
AustCham Shanghai is founded as a business organisation:
- To influence and provide leadership in the broad Australia-China business community.
- To promote and foster Australia-China trade, industry, commerce and investment, and technical, cultural and community links
- To be an effective advocate of Australia-China business interests by establishing close and respected liaison with government officials in Australia and China at all levels
- To be respected in the broader international business community as a vigorous, influential business organisation
- To be widely acknowledged as a significant contact and reference source on all matters relating to Australia-China business and business practices, developments and business opportunities in Australia and China generally
- To provide a forum for dialogue and contact with senior business leaders and academics
- To actively engage locally, regionally and internationally with counterpart organisations in pursuit of shared interests and mutual benefits
- To promote member businesses as a priority through available and feasible means including publications, liaison, advocacy, general referral and representation strategies
- To inform and enhance understanding of key issues in business and changing business environments particularly in Australia and China through available and feasible means including events, committees, industry working groups, industry visits, forums websites, publications, community outreach, study, survey reports, and advocacy.
- To initiate effective community outreach activities and service opportunities
Promote your business for free on Just Landed:
- 1.Sign up with or login
- 2.Set up a free business account
- 3.Edit your listing - get new customers