Promoting the development of commerce between Canada and Japan since 1975, the Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Japan (CCCJ) is a private sector, not-for-profit business organization serving its members through communications, networking and advocacy. Representing some 33 business sectors, the CCCJ is a member-driven, member-focused organization and is the longest serving Canadian Chamber in Asia with over 300 members.
Our members represent a broad cross-section of businesspersons and entrepreneurs from Canada, Japan and other countries. They include Canadian companies operating in Japan, Japanese companies and individuals with ties to Canada, small business owners and Canadians working in Japan.
The Chamber carries out its mandate in a variety of ways, including:
- Holding speaker luncheons, seminars and networking events
- Providing relevant and timely information through our website, bi-monthly magazine, TheCanadian, and annual membership directory, Connections.
- Offering business promotion opportunities and information on how to set up an office in Japan
- Meeting with key Japanese policymakers on issues of importance to the Canadian business community in Japan
- Maintaining close ties with other foreign and domestic chambers of commerce in Japan and other Canadian chambers/business associations in Asia to broaden and deepen our information network
Promote your business for free on Just Landed:
- 1.Sign up with or login
- 2.Set up a free business account
- 3.Edit your listing - get new customers