AmCham Indonesia is a voluntary organization of professionals with commercial activities in Indonesia. Its central mission is to promote U.S.-Indonesia commercial relations and to serve its members as a key resource for information and business networking. First formed in 1971 as a committee, AmCham Indonesia has grown to hundreds of members representing more than 250 companies.
AmCham Indonesia represents and promotes U.S. business interests and values.
• The highest degree of professional ethics and personal integrity.
• Innovation and excellence in execution.
• Transparency, good governance, and respect for the rule of law.
• Responsibility towards the individual, society, and the environment.
By 2015, AmCham Indonesia aims to become the advocate of choice for its members' business interests, applying a unique capability that provides access to primary avenues of influence for policy and regulatory issues in Indonesia.
The AmCham Indonesia organizational structure consists of Officers, Board of Governors, Coordinators, Committee Chairs , a secretariat with an Executive Director and the AmCham Indonesia Executive Office associate positions. The Board of Governors is elected by the membership.
Promote your business for free on Just Landed:
- 1.Sign up with or login
- 2.Set up a free business account
- 3.Edit your listing - get new customers