Overview of SAP MM (SAP Material Management) ::
Prerequisite for SAP MM::
- A basic knowledge of ERP concepts will help you in understanding the SAP Material Management System and move fast on the learning track.
- All attendees should have a basic knowledge of Master Data.
SAP Materials Management (MM) is a part of Logistics area and handles the procurement and inventory functions of organizations that engage in large volumes of purchasing by giving them hands-on control of inventory management, Consumption Based Planning, Batch management, Purchasing, Client categorization, Valuation, Invoice verification and procurement process.
Features in SAP MM:
- SAP MM helps to manage the procurement activity of an organization from procurement.
- It supports all aspects of material management (planning, control etc).
- It is the backbone of the Logistics area which incorporates modules like Sales and Distribution, Production Planning, Plant Maintenance, Project Systems, Warehouse Management which are extremely obsessed on Materials Management module.
- SAP MM speeds up the procurement and material management activities making the business run smoother with complete time and cost efficiency.
- It deals with managing the materials (products and or services) resources of an organization with the aim of accelerating productivity, reducing costs and increase improvement
- Determination of possible sources of supply for a requirement identified by the materials planning and control system or arising directly within a user department.
- Monitoring of deliveries from and payments to vendors.
- In consumption-based planning, Reorder point procedure, Forecast-based planning and Time-phased materials planning MRP procedures are available.
- As a component of Materials Management, Inventory Management is directly linked with Material Requirements Planning, Purchasing, and Invoice Verification.
For Joining online training batches please feel free to call or email us.
Name ::Madhurima Bose
Email : [...]