The British Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines (BCCP), formerly British Business Association (BBA), was founded in 1997.
The offices are co-located with the UK Trade and Investment office in the British Embassy.
The BCCP seeks to encourage and support bilateral trade between the Philippines and the UK, specifically to promote and facilitate the development of our members’ business interests, and potential investment in the Philippines and UK.
The BCCP seeks to provide members with the information and opportunities to establish, maintain and grow business relationships through the following :
• Governmental Relations and Access
• Providing Contact Information and Updates
• Trade Advocacy
• Corporate Social Responsibility
• Links with the British Council
• Links with other British and Foreign Chambers
Promote your business for free on Just Landed:
- 1.Sign up with or login
- 2.Set up a free business account
- 3.Edit your listing - get new customers