The Polish-Canadian Chamber of Commerce (PCCC)aims to promote economic, cultural and commercial relations between Poland and Canada that lead to “real” investment and trade.
The PCCC was established in 2004 by a small group of volunteers, and within the last two years has dynamically grown into a full-fledged Chamber of Commerce. With eight board members, a president, an executive director, over 45 member companies, and strong support from the Canadian Embassy, it is quickly becoming one of the strongest Polish-Canadian business organizations in Poland.
The PCCC offers its members and patrons a variety of services including:
- Business seminars ("Visas to Canada")
- Business mixers, luncheons, and social events ("New Year Reception", "Canada Day Picnic" at the Canadian Embassy)
- Networking support with local and Canada-based companies and organizations
- Advertising (on our web site or on our upcoming monthly E-Bulletin) or promotion of your business in other ways, i.e.
- Mailings to our database, social events, etc.
Promote your business for free on Just Landed:
- 1.Sign up with or login
- 2.Set up a free business account
- 3.Edit your listing - get new customers