The British Business Forum (BBF) is a non-profit making association of British business people in Kuwait which aims to foster British business interests and win more business for the United Kingdom.
Its objectives are:
- To provide an opportunity for the British business community in Kuwait and others seeking to further British interests, to meet on a regular basis.
- To promote British business interests through working closely with the British Embassy in Kuwait and, as appropriate, with the British Council.
- To sustain and develop good Kuwaiti-British relations.
- To facilitate meetings between British business people in Kuwait and visiting VIPs, British business people, trade missions and representatives of overseas trade agencies in the United Kingdom.
- To liaise with agencies in the United Kingdom relevant to the promotion of overseas trade.
- To facilitate the creation of networks of British business people in Kuwait and the region.
- To work closely with the British Embassy in Kuwait to provide information and support to British companies wishing to trade in or with Kuwait.
Is this your business? Claim this listing
Promote your business for free on Just Landed:
- 1.Sign up with or login
- 2.Set up a free business account
- 3.Edit your listing - get new customers