NOBELUX Chamber of Commerce is a bilateral Chamber of Commerce between the Nordic Countries (Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark and Iceland), Belgium and Luxembourg. NOBELUX Chamber of Commerce was founded in Stockholm (Sweden) in 1997 in order to develop and strengthen business and trade relations between these countries. It is an independent membership organisation for business people and all professionals interested in fostering business, trade and economic relations between these countries.
The Chamber’s objectives are to:
- provide a high level networking platform for its members
- provide a platform for members to exchange knowledge and experiences, to get informed about new developments on the market, to promote and profile their businesses within our network
- represent the business interests of its members toward the local authorities and administrations.
- provide tailor-made business services to companies (members and non-members) that are searching for business contacts or partners, wanting to set up a new business or to develop existing business in any of the countries we are working with.
Promote your business for free on Just Landed:
- 1.Sign up with or login
- 2.Set up a free business account
- 3.Edit your listing - get new customers