More than a school—we are a family!
We are proud to be the smallest international school in the Rhine-Main area because being a school community of around 380 students creates a family atmosphere in which all our students can grow and find their way.
We combine international and German curricula
In kindergarten and primary, we are not only a fully recognized IB school, but we also follow the Hessen curriculum, which grants the school state funding and enables us to offer our programme for an attractive tuition fee. In the future we aim to offer this combined system in our secondary school as well.
What makes us special
- Small class sizes with differentiated instruction for students from kindergarten to the IB Diploma Programme
- Internationally experienced teachers with excellent qualifications
- The only IB school in the Rhine-Main area that offers all three IB programmes
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Internationally recognised academic standards
- High-quality After School Activities programme
- Bus shuttle service