The Brazil-Canada Chamber of Commerce, headquartered in Toronto, links players from private and Government sectors who work together to strengthen bilateral trade and investments between Canada and Brazil. Our Network of BCCC members is currently very confident about the future prospects for the economic relationship between the two Countries.
I’m personally enthusiastic about that because we are living a very special momentum, as we can see by the numbers below:
- According to Statistics Canada, Canada-Brazil bilateral trade jumped 70 per cent in the past 5 years, vs. first half of this decade, from annual average of CAD 2.7 billion to CAD 4.6 billion
- The biggest evolution in the Canada-Brazil trading relationship is in investment:
- Canadian direct investment in Brazil jumped by more than 70 per cent since 2000, from CAD 6.7 billion to CAD 11.4 billion in 2009
- From Brazil to Canada, investments increased from CAD 621 million in 2000 to CAD 14.8 billion last year
Being in contact with several business leaders made me feel the desire to build stronger and closer business ties between the two Countries.
BCCC has been working very closely with Export Development Canada (EDC) and DFAIT to bolster bilateral trade and investments. Together, we are seeking to provide BCCC members, Canadian and Brazilian Companies and Government with the appropriate information, services, and relevant networking events.
Promote your business for free on Just Landed.
- Sign up with or login
- Set up a free business account
- Edit your listing - get new customers
Contact this advertiser